From: *** IEEE stds-802-11 List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Perahia, Eldad
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:59 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] TGad report update

Hi all,

I received feedback from one of our disapprove voters regarding additional satisfied editorial comments.  I went ahead and updated the RevCom request to the EC to reflect the reduction in unsatisfied editorial comments:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-0885-02-00ad-conditional-revcom-request-to-ec.pptx

Tomorrow in the mid-week plenary, I will ask that the WG motion requesting conditional approval from the EC to reflect R2 of the document rather than R1.

Regards,

Eldad