From: Wookbong Lee [mailto:wookbong.lee@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:06 AM
To: 'STDS-802-11-TGAF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAF] Revised contribution: 11-12/809, 11-12/0383

Hi all,

I just uploaded the revised contribution of 11-12/809 which includes all changes by the motions and the following modification.

The static TVHT PHY characteristics, provided through the PLME-CHARACTERISTICS service primitive, shall be as shown in Table 20-25 (MIMO PHY characteristics) except parameters listed in Table 23-29 (TVHT PHY characteristics) and aPreambleLength, aSTFOneLength, aSTFTwoLength, aLTFOneLength, aLTFTwoLength, aPLCPHeaderLength, and aPLCPSigTwoLength which are multiplied by 7.5 for 6 MHz and 7 MHz unit channels and by 5.625 for 8 MHz unit channels.

And Youngho uploaded the revised contribution of 11-12/383 which includes all changes by the comments during the  AM1 session.

Best regards,

Wookbong Lee