[STDS-802-11-TGAF] TGaf Meeting

All:

I have uploaded the Teleconference Plan and Agenda for Tuesday August 28th to https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-1025-01-00af-august-28th-teleconference-plan-and-agenda.ppt. A good number of comments have either had volunteers or submissions; all from the same entity.  If we are going to get done in a “timely manner”, we are going to need everybody to step up.

Peter has the comment spreadsheet at revision 2, with 3 not far behind, so there is no reason why we can’t accelerate our progress now.

Thank you for your participation.  With our first approved draft, there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair