[STDS-802-11-TGAF] LB192 CIDs 2095 and 2032 seem to be duplicates assigned to 2 different people...

Hi All,

   I’ve asked Yongho if he agrees with transferring CID 2032 to the EDITOR, and he agrees to transfer so both can have a single resolution.

CID 2095: General GDC operation between GDC dependent STAs and their GDC enabling STA require a secure relationship, which is awkwardly conveyed by the last sentence of the second paragraph.

Proposed Change: Rewrite "enabling their operation is occurred in State 4." to make it clear that the GDC dependent STAs shall be associated with their GDC enabling STA.

CID 2032: I do not understand "The frame exchange sequence between GDC enabling STA and GDC dependent STAs for enabling their operation is occurred in State 4."  What is State 4 (Kansas?)  Also the phrase "is accured in State 4" is not right should it be "occurs in"?

Proposed Change: Clarify text as indicated in comment

   For discussion on March 5th teleconference.

Best Regards,

petere

Peter Ecclesine, Technology Analyst

MS SJ-14-4 170 West Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134-1706

Ph 408/527-0815, FAX 408/525-9256

"Time doesn't fool around."  "Without Prejudice" U.C.C. 1-207