From: *** 802.11 TGaf - TV White Spaces OperationTask Group *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAF@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jens Tingleff
Sent: 19 March 2013 20:35
To: STDS-802-11-TGAF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAF] Document 13/0345r0 uploaded, addressing CID 2044 (K_Shift(i) for NON_HT_DUP_OFDM)

All,

Uploaded my last document. https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0345-00-00af-making-a-k-shift-for-non-ht-duplicate-ofdm-in-2w-and-4w-modes-lb192-cid-2044.docx

The commenter got the detail wrong, but his heart was in the right place, so I think we can find a solution. I urge the PHY cognoscenti and the mathematically inclined to give it a reading, since I made up the solution right here and now.

Best Regards

                Jens

Jens TINGLEFF

Consultant, Analogue/RF IC Design