[STDS-802-11-TGAF] Comment resolutions

Dear TGaf members:

During a lightly attended teleconference tonight, where we had a very small number of comments requiring volunteers for resolutions, a large number were assigned to the Editor, that really could have been handled by anyone. With all of the other work he is doing for this task group, including the Mandatory Draft Review and compiling the MIB, I would ask that a member or two please take some of these from him.  For example, there are quite a few regarding the PICS that basically just need to be reviewed and accepted, as this is a clause we just have not spent enough time on, and for the most part, the commenter correctly identified the oversights and provided resolutions.

We need to do what we can to share this relatively small load, and free up the Editor to complete the additional tasks required to get us to Sponsor Ballot.

Thank you.

--
Richard Kennedy
rikennedy@xxxxxxx