Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAF] Can we cancel tomorrow's call?

Yongho:

Thank you, and enjoy May Day!

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

cid:image001.gif@01CDE9CE.D8280A90

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill