[STDS-802-11-TGAF] In case you missed it...

All:

Adrian has posted Draft 5.0, and Letter Ballot 196 is underway. Please vote early and…only once.

The results from this letter ballot should take us to a point where in July we can do a final, clean recirculation LB and then Sponsor Ballot. So let’s make sure we give this one a thorough review.

Thanks.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

cid:image001.gif@01CDE9CE.D8280A90

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair

" If you're going through hell, keep going." and "Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill