[STDS-802-11-TGAF] Revised Spreadsheet

All:

We have created a revision of the TGaf comment resolution spreadsheet and uploaded it to Mentor in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-1017-53-00af-tgaf-wg-lb-comment-resolutions.xlsx . Tomorrow we will be voting to approve it in PM2, so please review it and bring comments, and resolutions to the AM1 session so we have a fairly complete spreadsheet to work with for the rest of the week.

We will try to focus on PHY issues in PM2, so would like to ask our PHY experts to attend if at all possible.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf (WLAN in the White Spaces) Chair

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TaskGroup Chair

--
Richard Kennedy
rikennedy@xxxxxxx