[STDS-802-11-TGAF] TGaf Comment Resolutions

All:

I have just uploaded the revised TGaf comment resolution spreadsheet: 11-12/1017r55 to Mentor. We will vote to approve SB0Tab2 which includes the comments resolved today.

Please review and prepare to approve this. We will also have two submissions that resolve the remaining 8 comments.

Thanks for your participation.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf (WLAN in the White Spaces) Chair

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TaskGroup Chair

--
Richard Kennedy
rikennedy@xxxxxxx