[STDS-802-11-TGAF] Teleconference for (final) D6.0 Sponsor Ballot review October 20, 2013

Dear TGaf:

I have good news and bad news:

-          We are starting what should be our final draft for a 10-day recirculation ballot J

-          We will have a teleconference on Sunday, October 20th to review the results L

The Sunday call is required so that we can start a clean recirc of D6.0 that day, enabling us to meet the October 21st deadline for the December RevCom.

Please mark the day on your calendar. I will follow up with a time and Webex details for it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf (WLAN in the White Spaces) Chair

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TaskGroup Chair