[STDS-802-11-TGAF] REMINDER: No Call again today

Dear TGaf members:

There will be no call today, and probably forever. We will be approving the Report to ExCom for RevCom approval of P802.11af in Dallas next week. Once RevCom approves it we are done, and Wireless LANs in the White Spaces will finally be an amendment, to be rolled up into the base standard as part of REVmc.

Once again, we appreciate your participation in this project. We could not have done it without you. It is something we all can be proud of.

Rich Kennedy
rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx
(832) 298-1114

IEEE 802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory SC Chair