[STDS-802-11-TGAF] REVmc Review for 11af

Hello TGaf folks:

I have been assigned Clauses 9 through 23 to review, and have completed all but 23. I have captured the Editor’s notes from Clause 23, but I am not confident that my PHY knowledge is fully up to the task. Especially considering some of you are the authors, and are in much better position to give it a much better review.

Does anyone want to help with this section?

Thanks.

Rich Kennedy

MediaTek Inc.

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair

IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair

IEEE802.11 Regulatory TG Chair

IEEE802.18 Vice-chair (Pro-tem)

IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison