[STDS-802-11-TGAH] Cancel TGah BRC meeting on May 31 and June 7

Hello all,
The TGah BRC meeting scheduled on May 31 is cancelled because there is no submission for agenda items.
Also, many 802.11 members would attend in Wi-Fi Alliance F2F meeting scheduled on the next week. I suggest to cancel the TGah BRC meeting scheduled on June 7 also.

So, the next TGah BRC meeting is June 14 and the meeting agenda would be a review of the P802.11ah EC report to forward draft to RevCom.

Best Regards,
Yongho Seok
IEEE 802.11ah Task Group Chair