From: *** 802.11 TGai - Fast Initial Link Set-Up *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Hiroshi Mano
Sent: 07 April, 2013 14:03
To: STDS-802-11-TGAI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai weekly call reminder

To all

We are going to resume TGai weekly call on 9th April as the follows.

BR Hiroshi Mano (ATRD) TGai chair

Meeting information
Topic: 802ai
Date: Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, April 2, 2013 to Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 837 071 575 Meeting Password: 11Fils

To start or join the online meeting
Go to
https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?ED=20551588&UID=504508497&PW=NYjQ1ZjM4OTk3&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Audio conference information
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3207 Global call-in numbers:
https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=20551588&tollFree=0

Access code:837 071 575

For assistance
1. Go to https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/mc 2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?ED=20551588&UID=504508497&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAqY1yhZlGetxBGISBXFEF/cJmPw8Es8vJX-kl46VxwI1

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793207x837071575#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

SELF SERVICE OPTION: