Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] New time slot for 11-16/552 (RobSun)

All:

The agenda reflecting the change below was approved 10-2-3.

Best,

Marc

Allocated slots are:

Monday:  AM-2
=============

Peter Yee:  DCN is 11-16-0596-00-00ai
Rob Sun -- 16/552r0

Monday:  PM-2
============

Dan Harkins -- 11-16/0598r0

Tuesday:  PM-1

Peter Khoury:  Multiple BSSID Support 11-16-0586-00-00ai
Peter Khoury:  MaxChannelTime in Probe Requests 11-16-0587-00-00ai
Mark Hamilton:  Resolutions for CIDs 20082 20160 20169 20080  -- 16/0600 (text changes for above submission)

Mark Hamilton & Jason Lee:  open DCN

Wednesday:  AM-1

Stephen McCann: CID 20157 resolution, which is 11-16-0585.