[STDS-802-11-TGAI] Request for Review Volunteers

All:

	As part of the current ballot of TGai D10.0, the chairs were made aware of at least one editorial
type in the current D10.0.

	Having discussed this issue with the Working Group Chair, we will have one additional ballot
on D11.0 that correct this editorial typo.

	In order to assure that D11.0 is the last changed draft to be circulated, I am seeking for
volunteers that verify
	a) all changes from D9.0 to D10.0 and
	b) pay special attention and verify the changes made due to updating the draft to
		the REVmc baseline.

Please respond to me if you are willing to volunteer.  We aim at having the review done
before the end of next week.

Please note that Adrian and I have checked the timeline / game plan for TGai, TGah, and REVmc.
The additional ballot of TGai D11.0 can be well fit into the available slack time; we still meet
the goal to submit to RevCom as planned.

Best,

Marc