[STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai weekly call reminder

Hi all
This is the access information of the TGai weekly call.

Note: We have the another CRC call on Oct3 and Oct5 which have the different meeting number.
Please refer the another e-mails fore those CRC.

*11ai*
Every Tuesday, from Tuesday, August 16, 2016, to Tuesday, November 1, 2016
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Meeting number (access code): 576 970 568

Meeting password: 11Fils

Add to Calendar <https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?MTID=m28c3eb06b230f354e72b6921e92cafaf >

When it's time, join the meeting <https://mano.webex.com/mano-en/j.php?MTID=m872b4d8d4b33d45387a5cdb38f78e720>.

*Join by phone*