Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAI] TGai Telco -- 10-day announcement

Dear all:

the recirculation ballot closed.  We have not received any new comments.  Thus, I would like to
cancel all remaining TGai telcos as we do not have any business to conduct.

I will update the report to the EC to ask for unconditional approval to forward TGai draft to RevCom.
This is an editorial action that I can do right away.

Best,

Marc