From: *** 802.11 TGaj - China Mill-meter Wave *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peng Xiaoming (I2R)
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 3:22 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAJ] TGaj specification draft D0.01

Dear all,

Please be informed that TGaj specification draft D0.01 has been uploaded to member area. Pls read through it. We plan to approve this version in tomorrow TGaj session.

Regards

Xiaoming

Sent from my iPhone

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.