[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] cancel the TGaj conference call on 8 May 2014 9pm ET

Dear All,

There is no request for presentation in the upcoming conference call on 8 May 2014. I like to cancel the conference call.

We wil continue the comment resolution in the F2F meeting on May 21-22, 2014 in Beijing. The details of the meeting is as follow,

May 21-22 New Century Hotel (http://www.newcenturyhotel.com.cn/
Beijing, China

GROUP RATE:
• Deluxe room:739RMB per Night(big bed, a single breakfast,)
• Deluxe room: 688RMB per Night(double bed, a single breakfast)

For Hotel and Registration Reservation, please send email to Mr. Yue Wang and CC to Dr. Peng Xiaoming with email subject: IEEE 802.11aj

Contact Information:
Mr.Yue Wang E-mail: wy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TEL:86-13611174567
Dr. Peng Xiaoming Email: pengxm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

145.5 China Interim