[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for volunteers for the comments on TGaj D0.2

Dear All,

According to the discussions occurred in July 1st conference call, TGaj would like to call for volunteers to resolve the comments on TGaj D0.2 (received from CC19).

The corresponding comment database for D0.2 (11-14/0785r0)  is available at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0785-00-00aj-d0-2-comment-database.xlsx

If you are willing to address one or more of these comments, please let me and Xiaoming know by July 5th.

Hopefully, we can try to resolve all these comments during the July Plenary.

Thank you!

Best Rregards,

Jiamin

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaj and then press the LEAVE button.