[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for volunteers who would like to resolve the comments received from LB220

Dear All,

We have received 38 comments from LB220. The corresponding comments database (11-16/0811r0) has been uploaded to mentor.

With this email, I would like to call for volunteers to resolve those received CIDs.

Please let me know the CIDs you intend to resolve by July 5th.

Also there is a TGaj conference call scheduled for July 8th  from 9:00am~ 10:00am (Beijing time). Please let me know if you plan a presentation by July 7th 10:00am.

Thanks to those who have provided comments to TGaj D2.0.

Thank you all,

(For your convenience I copy the results of LB220 as follows )

IEEE 802.11 Working Group Ballot Result

on the question

'Should P802.11aj D2.0 be forwarded to Sponsor Ballot?'

Ballot Number:

220

Ballot Group:

TGaj

Ballot Opened:

2016-06-15

Ballot Closed:

2016-06-30

Duration of ballot (days):

15

Pool (eligible voters):

377

Votes Received

Approve

218

Disapprove

28

Disapprove without comment (invalid)

5

Abstain

53

Total returns

304

Returns as % of pool:

80.64

Return requirement:

> 50%

Is number of returns sufficient?

The >50% return requirement has been met

Abstains as % of returns:

17.43

Abstain requirement:

< 30%

Is number of abstains sufficiently small?

The 30% abstain requirement has been met

Approval rate as % of valid returns:

88.62

Approval requirement:

>= 75%

Is number of approve votes sufficient?

The 75% approval requirement has been met

Result:

Motion passes

Number of comments received:

38