[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Changes for comment resolution for TGaj initial sponsor ballot

Dear All,

During the TGaj telecon on June 8, we discussed and approved improved resolutions for a number of CIDs received from TGaj initial sponsor ballot and granted the editor editorial license.

I have updated the comments database to 11-17/0613r7, https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0613-07-00aj-comments-from-tgaj-initial-sponsor-ballot.xlsx, with the following changes:

-     Changed "Resn Status" of CID840 from "V" to "A" in accordance with the corresponding resolution “Accepted”.

-     Fixed typo ""CIS" to "CSI" in resolution to CID 825.

-     Replace "π" with "<greek-letter-pi>" in resolution to CID864 so that the resolution txt can be accepted by myBallot system.

Please let me know if you have any comment or question on the changes.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Jiamin CHEN

Research Department, HiSilicon