[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for volunteers for the comments received from TGaj first recirculation sponsor ballot

Hello All,

TGaj first recirculation sponsor ballot closed yesterday with 97% affirmative rate. We have received 31 comments contained in comments database 11-17/0937r0:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0937-00-00aj-comments-from-tgaj-first-recirculation-sponsor-ballot-on-d6-0.xlsx

With this email, TG calls for volunteers to resolve those CIDs. Please let me know if you would like to join the comment resolution as soon as possible. So that we can discuss and resolve them on the upcoming telecon and F2F meeting.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Jiamin CHEN

Research Department, HiSilicon