[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Call for volunteers for the comments received from TGaj 2nd recirculation sponsor ballot

Dear All,

TGaj 2nd recirculation sponsor ballot closed with 15 comments received in the following spreadsheet.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-1228-00-00aj-comments-from-tgaj-second-recirculation-sponsor-ballot-on-d7-0.xlsx

TGaj plans to start comment resolution on August 11 telecon. Please let me know if you would volunteer to resolve any of those comments as soon as possible and remember to join the call on time. Thank you.

Here I copy the results of the ballot as posted by WG chair Adrian for your information. Thanks Adrian, thanks those who have participated in the ballot.

Dear 802.11 participants,

P802.11aj
 Standard for Information Technology- Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks--Specific Requirements Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications - Amendment: Enhancements for Very High Throughput to Support Chinese Millimeter Wave Frequency Bands

BALLOT OPEN DATE:

25-Jul-2017

BALLOT CLOSE DATE:

04-Aug-2017

TYPE:

New

DRAFT #:

D7.0

BALLOTS RECEIVED:

3

VOTE CHANGES:

3

COMMENTS:

15

RESPONSE RATE

This ballot has met the 75% returned ballot requirement.

140 eligible people in this ballot group.

121

affirmative votes

0

total negative votes with comments

0

negative votes with new comments

0

negative votes without comments

3

abstention votes: (Lack of expertise: 2, Other: 1)

124

votes received = 88% returned

                         2% abstention

APPROVAL RATE

The 75% affirmation requirement is being met.

121

affirmative votes

0

negative votes with comments