[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] TGaj telecon on November 9th 2017

Dear All,

There is a conference call scheduled at 7:00 AM on November 9th ET (20:00 PM November 8th Beijing Time).

According to the publication order of 802.11 draft amendments, we have to wait for 11aq/ak until they are stable enough. We expect the 11aj D9.0 can be approved by EC in March 2018.

However 11aq still received a number of MSB comments from the recent sponsor ballot. So it is likely that we have to wait even longer without a certain deadline.

We have to discuss and approve the request of swapping the publication order with 11aq/ak on the telecon if people prefer to do so.

We will use “join.me” tool. The meeting agenda will be provided later. Please let me know if you have any comments or any other agenda items.

Best Regards,

Jiamin

Research Department, HiSilicon

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD