[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] TGaj D9.0 has passed IEEE SA sponsor ballot and the Dec.19 telecon is canceled

Dear All,

TGaj D9.0 has passed IEEE SA sponsor ballot as there is no comment received from the 4th recirculation SB.

The draft has met the conditions for conditional EC approval. Therefore it will be forward to RevCom for approval and subject to necessary publication process.

Thank you all for your participation and contributions to 11aj.

As there is no agenda item, the Dec.19 telecon is canceled.

Thank you All!

Best Regards,

Jiamin