[STDS-802-11-TGAJ] Congratulations on the publication of 802.11aj

Dear All,

As you may know the IEEE announced the publication of IEEE 802.11aj standard on May 3rd. Congratulations to all TGaj participants!

You may download a free published copy of IEEE Std 802.11aj-2018 standard on 802.11 members area until June 8th, 2018, via the following link:

http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/index.shtml

Conventionally, an awards ceremony will be held to recognize those most significant contributors to the standard, which is scheduled on July 11th during the 802.11 July plenary. Attached please find the proposed awards list. Besides them, more major contributors’ name can be found in the fontmatter of the standard.

If you plan to attend the July meeting, please register as soon as possible before the early bird deadline May 25th , 2018. You may find more information at:

http://www.ieee802.org/11/Meetings/Meeting_Plan.html

If you already have a visa for traveling to USA and only plan to attend the ceremony, you may not have to register for the meeting but need to let me and Jon know beforehand.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any comment or question.

Look forward to seeing you in July.

Thank you all for all of your contributions to TGaj!

Best Regards,

Jiamin