Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAK] GLK Capabilities Element ID

A TGAK bridge is a pretty fundamental core service for any network. If that function is a part of my network, I think it should be advertised at the beacon level. There are lots of other features being advertised that could be considered less fundamental than a bridge function, perhaps even frivolous by comparison. I think you have a good case.

-- Ed Reuss