[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Call for Proposals

Dear all,
           TGaq will be having its initial meeting at the January 2013
interim. This email is a call for proposals for that meeting and I
would suggest the following topics:

1) Proposal Evaluation Criteria
2) Down Selection Method
3) Protocols to support the uses cases

...and any other topics that are within the PAR scope.

Realistically I think that powerpoint presentations would be adequate
at this stage, although initial normative text would also be
considered.

Kind regards

Stephen McCann
IEEE 802.11aq Chair Pro-Tem