[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Joint Meeting with TGai in Orlando

Dear all,
            I just want to remind you all that we decided to have a joint meeting with TGai on the Monday morning of the Orlando meeting from 09:00 - 11:00 EDT. Hiroshi and I have put together a draft agenda (11-13-0257r0) that I have just uploaded to mentor.

From the TGaq side, it would be useful if someone could volunteer to present some material forming an overview.  For example, a summary of the PAR scope, the use cases and initial directions for some solutions.  If you can help, please let me know.

In addition, I'm also looking for volunteers to produce both a terminology document and an initial framework document.  Dwight won't be able to make the Orlando meeting and he's not been able to start any of the documents he mentioned in January. So if anyone else can help that would be great.

Finally, I'm also looking for any more technical contributions to for the main TGaq meeting itself.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.