[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Call for TGaq presentations

Dear all,
           TGaq will be addressing initial solutions during the September 2013 meeting in Nanjing. If you have any presentations please let me know and then I can allocate time for you on the TGaq agenda.

In addition, the position of TGaq secretary is still open and nominations are welcome up to the start of the first meeting on Monday 16th September at 13:30.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.