[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Call for TGaq Secretary

Dear all,
           this is a reminder that nominations are still open for a TGaq secretary. If you would consider this position, or know of someone else, please can you contact me before the end of this week.

In the event of multiple nominations, we shall conduct a short election during the first meeting of TGaq duriing next week's face to face meeting.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.