Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Revision to Terminology Document

Hi Stephen:

Sorry I can't join all of you there, but my client needs me in Munich this week.

Regarding the term "Proximity", it's presently defined as any RF device of any technology. Is that what we really intend? For service discovery, do we care if we are in proximity of say an RFID device, or a radar installation? Or do we only care about being in proximity to other IEEE 802.11 STAs?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen.  -- Ed Reuss