[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Discussion items for next week's meeting

Dear all,
           ideally I'd like to see TGaq starting a comment collection following the July meeting, based on a D0.02 document.

To get to that point, the group needs to work on D0.01 that Dan produced after the May meeting.

Here's a list of document discussion items that I think we need to consider in TGaq next week:

1) Fill out the <tbd> text on how PADP elements are processed by the non-AP STA and AP.

2) Fill out the <tbd> text about how the service hash and service identifer procedures will work.

3) Sort out the normative text for the operation of the proxy and tidy up the annex which also discusses the proxy.

4) Add text to the annex which describes some typical encapsulations (e.g. UPnP and ANDSF).

I look forward to seeing some submissions on these items.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.