[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Ad Hoc meeting 12th July 2015

Dear all,
           an ad-hoc meeting of TGaq was approved at the IEEE 802.11 closing plenary last Friday for the purposes of comment resolution preparation.

This will occur on 12th July 2015 (Sunday) at the Waikoloa Hilton Hotel, Big Island, Hawaii, which is the same venue as the IEEE 802.11 meeting starting on Monday 13th July 2015.

The final logisitics have not been finalised yet, but I would expect that the meeting will start at 08:00 HAST and finish around 16:00 HAST.

At this time, I'm not sure if any registration fee will be necessary for this ad-hoc, but I will confrim and let you all know within the next few days. I am expecting that breakfast, lunch and break beverages will not be provided.

If you intend to attend, please can you let me know as soon as possible, so I can estimate a room size. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.