[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Error: TGaq teleconference 6th June

Dear all,
           I've noticed that the approved teleconference for 6th June is a Saturday and should have been a Friday.

Therefore I'd like to give notice that the TGaq teleconference currently scheduled for Saturday 6th June at 12 noon ET is moved to Friday 5th June at 12 noon ET.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.