[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] TGaq editorial review

Dear all,
           Lee Armstrong has been assisting the group in putting together a D1.3 based on the approved editorial and technical comments done in the group so far (remember that there are still 43 un-resolved technical comments).

I would like to ask for volunteers to review Lee's work over the next couple of weeks, so that we can pick up any errors before the September 2015 (Bangkok) meeting.

Please can you repond to this email if you wish to volunteer. Thanks

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.