[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] Cancelled TGaq teleconference 4th September

Dear all,
           the TGaq teleconference for Friday 4th September is cancelled as there are no agenda items.

If you have any agenda items (e.g. submissions to present) for the September 2015 (Bangkok) meeting, please let me know over the next week or so.

The main item of work will be the completion of comment resolutions from LB208, so I kindly ask you to consider helping with the outstanding 43 technical comments. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.