Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] TGaq Teleconference February 19th noon ET

Dear all,

A few key participants have indicated that they are not available to attend the TGaq teleconference today. Therefore, the TGaq teleconference today is canceled. Sorry for the short notice.

The next scheduled teleconference is next Friday.

Thank you,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165