[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] TGaq Teleconference April 1st noon ET

Dear all,
           does anyone have any agenda items for the TGaq teleconference on Friday April 1st?

The technical editor is currently finishing D4.0 and we hope to start the 11aq re-circulation letter ballot early next week. Other than that, I don't have any items to discuss on Friday.

Kind regards

Stephen

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-tgaq and then press the LEAVE button.