Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] updated LB221 TGaq comment spreadsheet uploaded

Dear all,

Yesterday, I uploaded the update TGaq LB221 comment spreadsheets (r3 and r4) on the server:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0982-03-00aq-lb221-wg-comments-for-11aq-draft-5-0.xlsx

and

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0982-04-00aq-lb221-wg-comments-for-11aq-draft-5-0.xlsx.

The r3 version was produced during Wednesday PM2 session, in preparation to approve all ready-for-motion CIDs.

The r4 version was produced after Wednesday PM session to update all approved CIDs with the motions.

And just FYI, in preparation to assist Stephen to generate the report to EC for conditional approval, I also uploaded a consolidated TGaq comment spreadsheet (doc. 11-16-1043r0: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1043-00-00aq-tgaq-all-comments-from-lb216-lb219-lb221.xlsx) to include all comments from LB216, LB219, and LB221 and to sort out unsatisfied comments.

Thank you,

Yunsong Yang

Huawei Device USA Inc.

10180 Telesis Court, STE 165