[STDS-802-11-TGAQ] 10 days notice for Teleconference June 1st 2018

Dear all,
           This email provides the required 10 days notice for an 802.11aq teleconference on June 1st at Noon ET.

I would like to schedule a further teleconference following the one on May 25th, in case there is further business to attend to, regarding RevCom and IEEE RAC items. I propose that both calls on May 25th and June 1st last for 1 hour.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards

Stephen