Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call for Submissions

Thanks HanGyu. Yes, I got all of them from mentor and they are on the agenda.

Regards;

Osama.

From: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of HanGyu Cho
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:49 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Call for Submissions

Hi Osama,

LG have 4 contributions for July meeting.

1. envisioning-11ax-phy-structure-part-I ? 14/0804 (Technology)

2. envisioning-11ax-phy-structure-part-II ? 14/0801 (Technology)

3. packet-length-for-box0-calibration ?14/0803 (Evaluation Methodology)

4. consideration-on-UL-MU-transmission ? 14/0802 (Technology)

Regards,

HanGyu