[STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Ad Hoc Time Slot on Monday

Hello All,

Please note that the TGax Ad Hoc meeting on Monday morning starts at 8:30 and runs for two hours. Since it is an Ad Hoc meeting before the 802.11 opening, we cannot run any motions during this time slot.

We started the discussion on the TG structure in May. I added to the agenda a discussion on TG structure during this time slot. If there is enough agreement, we may even start the nomination process.

Regards;

Osama.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.