Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] R [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Functional Requirement offline discussion in PM-2 on Wed. 7/16/14

Hi, ALL,

The TGax functional requirement document, 14/0567r6, has just been uploaded, which contains the changes based the offline discussions of Wed PM-2, as highlighted by word change tracking marks.

Please review and let me know if you have any further comments/suggestions ASAP. Thanks!

Also, thanks a lot to the people who joined the offline discussion or who sent comments/suggestions in emails!

BR,

Lei