Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax Telecon 20141009 (Proposed Agenda)

Hello All,

A proposed Agenda for the telecon This Thursday is:

·         Call the meeting to order.

·         IEEE 802 and IEEE 802.11 IPR policies and procedures

·         Attendance reminder (please send an e.mail to Yasuhiko Inoue inoue.yasuhiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or osama.aboulmagd@xxxxxxxxxx)

·         Few words about San Antonio Meeting

·         https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1342-00-00ax-mac-calibration-results.pptx , Igor Kim

·         https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1343-00-00ax-multicast-scenarios-for-mac-calibration.pptx, Igor Kim

·         AoB

·         Adjourn

Please let me know if you need to add any additional agenda items.

Dialing information:

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

Join the meeting: https://join.me/IEEE802.11

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: IEEE802.11

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States - Detroit, MI +1.734.746.0035
United States - Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA +1.213.226.1066
United States - New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States - Saugus, MA +1.781.666.2350
United States - Thousand Oaks, CA +1.805.309.5900
Access Code 808-571-868#

Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones