Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax November 2014 Meeting - Call for Submissions

Hi Osama,

I'd like to present three submissions regarding TECH area in San Antonio.  Could you allocate time slots for me.

You can find them on the mentor server already.
  1380:  Efficiency measurement for RTS/CTS
  1381:  Novel RTS/CTS procedure

Thanks and regards,
  Katsuo Yunoki