[STDS-802-11-TGAX] Power save calibration scenario uploaded

Dear collegues,

                I have uploaded submission 11-14-1496r2 that provides more detailed power save calibration test scenario. I am planning to have a motion to adopt the changes described in the document to the 11-14-980 simulation scenarios document.

                Your careful review and suggestions are welcome.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1496-02-00ax-power-save-calibration-scenario.docx

Best Regards,

                Jarkko Kneckt

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAX and then press the LEAVE button.